Left wondering
Preview, Discuss & Connect
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Kyzer Sosa
19 posts
May 31, 2011
2:27 PM
If there would be an HCH2... a few weeks/months slipped by and it all started to materialize. Then it happened...

Now as I welcome the summer months, and these damned Cicadas, I find myself asking the same question about late May 2012. Regardless of how difficult it surely must be to try and top the list of performers/teachers this year. Adam, the show...must...go...on! Familiar faces or fresh new ones, we dont care, just put it together brother.

Fan-damn-tastic.
kudzurunner
79 posts
Jun 01, 2011
4:45 AM
Thanks, Kyser. I already have my short list. By mutual agreement, Jeff and I put things aside until Labor Day, and then we'll start to look around.........
crawfishdave
7 posts
Jun 01, 2011
12:51 PM
I agree with Kyzer Sosa. That was beyond awesome. The teachers were phenomenal, but the highlight of the weekend, for me, was meeting so many damn fine and friendly harmonica players from all over the U.S. and beyond. Already planning my vacation for next year.
Margie
9 posts
Jun 03, 2011
6:03 PM
Ditto to what CrawfishDave says. By the way, it was so inspiring hearing all you guys play with mics that, thanks to Adam's suggestion of Greg Heumann (who was unable to get to HC2 due to air problems), I sent away to his website, www.blowsmeaway.com and got a Shure Ultimate SM57 mic w/bulletizer from Greg, a Harp Attack from Howlin' Wolf, and a Pignose to pull it all together. I plan to get even with my NYC neighbors for their yapping annoying dogs. YAHOO!! Thanks for all the inspiration! Even the blue scale sounds hot with the amp on!
ShanO
23 posts
Jun 06, 2011
10:23 AM
Margie, Which Pignose did you get?

Last Edited by on Jun 06, 2011 10:48 AM
Margie
12 posts
Jun 10, 2011
3:54 PM
It's the Hog-30: operates on two rechargeable batteries or with the supplied AC adapter and battery charger. Works as both a Bass and Keyboard amplifier. Features: 30-watts Two inputs 3-band EQ Level and pre-gain controls Compressor/limiter Line out-jack Headphone jack 8"" speaker Funk bass switch. (Now, all I hav to do is learn how to play!)

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.