You can attend Hill Country Harmonica one of several ways: AS OF 5/18, YOU'LL NEED TO PAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT FOXFIRE RANCH (12-3 PM ON FRIDAY, ANY TIME AFTER 7 AM ON SATURDAY) OR AT THE SHAK BBQ ON FRIDAY (4 - 7:30 PM). PLEASE CALL JEFF WITH QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: 516-232-0596.
1) you can pay in advance using one of the PayPal icons at the bottom of this page
2) you can pay in advance (credit card or snail-mail) by calling or emailing Harmonica411 maven Jeff Silverman: 516-232-0596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3) you can pay with cash or a credit card when you arrive
WE WOULD STRONGLY PREFER THAT YOU PAY IN ADVANCE. This is for your benefit as well as ours: advance payment guarantees you a spot at the event, and it helps us accurately assess the supplies and personnel we'll need to have on hand.
Two additional notes:
1) Girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, and teenaged children--i.e., non-harmonica-playing Significant Others--are welcome for an additional fee of $50 per person.
. (If you're an attendee who plans to bring more than two SO's, please contact us to discuss a further price break.)
2) All children 12 and under, including those who play harmonica (or want to learn) may attend FREE, as long as they're accompanied by a full-price attendee. (Please email us in advance so that we can have passes ready for them. If we receive enough queries in this direction, we will organize a breakout session specifically for kids.) This offer comes with a proviso: "attend" means that children 12 and under may be present at Foxfire Ranch during the event. Unless they're reasonably quiet and well-behaved, and/or intent on learning the harmonica, we request, as a favor to your fellow registrants, that you do NOT bring them onto the Pavillion and into the breakout sessions while instructional activities are taking place. Caretakers are a good idea. Single parents of smaller children should probably not attend HCH.
We want to encourage you to make this a family event, in other words.
The fee of $175 is comprehensive: it gets you onto the grounds of Foxfire Ranch and admits you to everything we've got going on for two straight days.
The fee does NOT include food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be available at the gazebo for $5-10 per meal) or beer and wine (which will also be sold at the gazebo). You may bring your own food and/or drink in a cooler at no charge. If you want to camp on the grounds of Foxfire Ranch, you'll need to pay Bill Hollowell $10/night when you arrive. If you want more deluxe campsites, a motel room, or a B&B, those are available offsite and you'll need to make arrangements yourself. Here's a link that will help you sort through your camping/housing options: http://www.hillcountryharmonica.com/motels.html
Here are your Paypal options. We'll send you an email acknowledgment shortly after we receive payment, and we'll send you occasional emails as the event approaches:
SEE ABOVE: NO MORE PAYPAL REGISTRATIONS AS OF 5/18. CASH OR CREDIT CARD ON SITE ONLY.