FOOD
preview, discuss, connect
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

rocndoc
2 posts
May 16, 2012
6:56 AM
I am an organic produce grower and I asked Adam about bringing some up and he said sure. The thing is I do not want to bring food that does not get eaten and donations go to keeping the garden going.

SOOO if even one person reponds to this message I will bring things that can be eaten raw and things to wrap in foil and cooked in the camp fire. Carrots, potatoes, spaghetti squash, patti pan squash, bell peppers, jalapenos, cucumbers, radishes, onions, garlic, green tomatoes and whatever else I can harvest. Good eats
illtri
5 posts
May 16, 2012
9:34 AM
I would be interesred in what you glad to donate for the food looking forward to it
thanks
illtri
theATL
17 posts
May 16, 2012
10:55 AM
I would definitely be interested in veggie stuff and would be happy to make a donation. Sounds like it would go great with my Margaritas!
rocndoc
3 posts
May 16, 2012
12:15 PM
OK. Two responses. I will get there fri. eve. The veggies will be there Saturday and available. I will harvest on thurs. and bring whatever is ripe and ready.
illtri
6 posts
May 16, 2012
1:41 PM
OK rocndoc just remenber who your Buds are c u Friday
illtri
theATL
19 posts
May 17, 2012
5:41 AM
I assume we should bring our own stuff to fix 'em like foil, salt and pepper?
paulbunyn
3 posts
May 17, 2012
5:58 AM
I'll take a spaghetti squash, maybe 2 depends on the price. Most of my cash is going to my "GAS" pains!!!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.